Message About Corona Virus 2019 (COVID-19)
Should I come in for my appointment?
Yes, we are open, although we are changing our hours of operation.
When entering the building we will be screening all patients:
- We will check your temperature – if you have a temperature over 100* we will not be able to see you.
- We will also ask:
- If you have a cough
- if you have difficulty breathing
- if you or someone you have come in contact with developed a fever and symptoms such as cough or difficulty breathing within the past 14 days
- if you have been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19
- if you have traveled outside of the country in the past 21 days
What about visitors at my appointments?
We ask that visitors not enter the clinics at this time.
The only exceptions will be a single caregiver for a minor patient, or for a patient with a disability or impairment warranting assistance.